Sunday 16 February 2014

New closets to outgrow (we moved house!)

View of the river and city from the park nearby
It's been a while since I've been active on this blog now, and I think it's time to change that! Life in Brisbane is still exciting, there's lots of things to explore and I continue to be amazed by the beauty of this country.

We recently moved house and I can say that I finally feel like we're somewhere I can truly call home. I absolutely LOVE our new place and am enjoying seeing it all come together as we unpack. 

Our new home is right next to a beautiful park (with subsequently beautiful birds, sunsets and river-walks), and there's a grocery store, pharmacy and post office just across the road. Being close to the river, we're also a short stroll from the CityCat and, as such, the city. I couldn't be happier! :D

Click on the photos for larger images :)

Front balcony and the 2 upstairs bedrooms
Livingroom and hallway
Kitchen, dining room and back balcony
Downstairs
Garden
There are also 2 bathrooms, both with bathtubs, that I forgot to take photos of! Love it! :D

And last, a few photos of our wonderful Tigerpus, who couldn't be happier with her new home! <3

Beautiful and very deadly


Have you made any exciting changes in 2014 so far? 


No comments:

Post a Comment